2021 Enrollment Information
NEW MEMBERS: Click HERE to create an account and enrol in a class.
CURRENT OR RETURNING MEMBERS: Click HERE to access the Customer Portal, book into a class and view your account.
child’s Program. Email blasts are where we communicate to families with regards to changes / cancellation of classes (especially due to Covid Lockdowns) or upcoming events.
Class Costs: 45 minute class- $15.30 1 hour gymnastics class- $20.50 | 2 hour gymnastics class- $33.00 |1 hour Trampoline or Tumbling class- $21.50 | 2 hour Trampoline or Tumbling class- $35.00 | 45 minute All Abilities – $15.30 | 3 Hour Cheerleading class- $43.50
Squad class rates will be advised upon invitation
Membership fee for Term 3:
$50 All Abilities, Adult
Direct Debit Monthly Auto Payments
As part of our continued move to simplify and streamline processes, BTYC has added a new payment option of direct debit from a bank account number. Direct debit from a credit card will continue to be an option. We will be using the services of Integrapay along our current banking institution Westpac and payment gateway provider PayWay so you can be assured of security of your payment details in line with legislation.
On the 15th of every month, the monthly class charge will be added to your iClass account and on the 1st of the following month through our Autopay system; we will withdraw funds from your nominated bank account or charge your credit card for the total amount outstanding on your statement. For this Autopayment to occur, we require you to input and save your nominated payment details into your account on the iClass Customer Portal. Below are the steps involved in logging onto the customer portal and entering your details.
- Go to our BTYC website https://www.btycgymnastics.org.au/
- Click on the Customer Portal and click on Parent Login.
- If you haven’t logged in recently and have forgotten your password – Click on ‘Forgot Password?’ and follow the steps to have a password issued. A new temporary password will be sent to your email address.
- Use this new password to log in with your email address – you can then later change your password to one of your choice.
- Once the rules and policies have been accepted (if logging on for the first time), you click on the My Account tab on the top of the page to update any family and student information, update your method of payment, change your password, and view your previous transaction history.
- You can log in whenever you wish to view your account. The Logout button is at the top right of the screen.
- One-off charges such as competition fees/event fees will be charged to your account separately from the monthly class fee and this charge will be communicated to you. You can pay for these directly yourself via the Customer Portal or alternatively on the 1stof the month, the full amount outstanding on your account will be taken from your stored card. Please log into our customer portal now to view your account and add your card details (or check your existing stored card details) or you bank account. Feel free to contact us with any queries you may have or difficulty logging into the Customer portal on 9841 4773.
If you would like some assistance with this process or have any further questions in relation to the customer portal or our classes, please do not hesitate to contact us at the office or on 9841 4773.