Dear Recreational Families,
I’d like to firstly thank you for being part of BTYC’s Recreational Program and the great feedback you have provided since the beginning of the term.
A main topic of feedback from members, has been the flow of traffic through the stairs and foyer area, at 5pm specifically. This is something we wish to address immediately, but as with all potential solutions, we need to trial it first.
As advertised on the BTYC TV, from Monday 26th February, we will be adopting the process detailed below for all 4-5pm Recreational classes.
Your help and support of our coaches is greatly appreciated.
- Please bring all of your gymnasts belongings, including bags, shoes and coats, upstairs to our viewing gallery when they arrive for their 4pm class.
- When the class finishes at 5pm, please be in the viewing gallery already, to meet your gymnast.
- At 5pm, each coach will bring their squad upstairs to the viewing gallery to meet parents or guardians and prepare to leave the gym.
- All 4-5pm Recreational Gymnast must exit through the rear stairwell (closest to the pit) at 5pm.
- We hope this process allows our 5pm start gymnasts to head to the floor, whilst preventing major blockages in the stairs, entrance and foyer area.
Further feedback for this trial is vital and I encourage anyone who sees the benefits or problems with this process, to please get in contact at any time.
Thank you in advance for helping us make a change.
We hope all of the gymnasts are enjoying their classes as much as our coaches are!
Yours in sport,